Clicks move playhead instead of selecting

amindfv at mailbox.org amindfv at mailbox.org
Thu Dec 1 00:30:50 GMT 2022

My ~/.config/kdenliverc file is the only thing that's changed in the last months. I removed it, restarted kdenlive, and although everything looks different (my preferences are back to defaults), I'm seeing the same behavior!

Another weird symptom: with the playhead over a clip in normal mode, I Ctrl-R to cut a clip, and it gives me the error "No clip to cut". Not sure if this is usual behavior I just haven't noticed since it used to be much easier to select a clip before cutting it.

Tom