Clicks move playhead instead of selecting

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:03:36 GMT 2022

Interesting.

In troubleshooting, it's usually the thing you were playing with last that
is causing the current problem.

So, what happened between the last time it was working properly, and now?

Have you tried renaming or removing your kdenlive config files?
If you have only made minimal config changes, just wipe them... if, on the
other hand you changed just about every setting, rename the config files to
.backup or something, and let kdenlive create new ones.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kdenlive+config+files+location.
or
https://www.google.com/search?q=kdenlive+config+files+location&ved=0ahUKEwj064D2jtf7AhXJuaQKHXppABQQ4dUDCAo&sclient=gws-wiz

Evert Vorster