Kdenlive Not Working on MacOS 12.0.1

Julius Künzel jk.kdedev at smartlab.uber.space
Wed Nov 17 00:15:31 GMT 2021

Hello Mashrafi,

right way to contact the kdenlive team, even though we are not very active here. For bug
reports and feature request bugs.kde.org is the better place, beside that I also
recommend to join us on Telegram or Matrix (https://community.kde.org/
Kdenlive#Contact[1]).

Concerning your problem it sounds as if this instruction might help you: https://
support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/open-a-mac-app-from-an-unidentified-developer-
mh40616/mac[2]
Please let us know if this solves your issue. If not consider to open a bug report: https://
bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kdenlive[3]

Cheers,
Julius Künzel

KDE Invent: https://invent.kde.org/jlskuz[4]

--------