Question about workflow

Loïc Vanderstichelen lv at loicvanderstichelen.com
Thu Dec 16 10:22:58 GMT 2021

Dear Kdenlive Team,

I have a question about the workflow and I don't know how to solve it.

As you can see on the following screenshot, we are working with a camera
and an external audio recorder.

Then we sync both audio tracks (thanks to the align audio to reference)
and we group clips (CTRL + G).

I don't know if there is a way to add those synchronized clips to the
project bin ?

I tried with a mark in-out on the timeline and "save timeline zone to
bin" but no effects.

Kdenlive's screenshot

For the moment, I place all the dailies at the beginning of the timeline
and the editing at the end.

Nested timeline will be definitely helpful in this case in a way dailies
can be placed on a separate timeline while editing is done on another.

I don't know if anyone works the same way (I think it's a very common
situation) and how do you solve the problem ?

Thank you very mush for your help.

Loïc