Popping/crackling sound both in preview and when rendered

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 00:09:51 BST 2021

Hi Thibault,

You are using a *VERY OLD* version of Kdenlive. Please try the latest
AppImage or Flatpak as these sound issues have been fixed.

Small hint, don't annoy people by emailing them directly, you can just send
an email to the mailing list or open an issue in the bug tracker...

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439