Kdenlive Website Divi Builder issue -- again

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Wed Apr 28 06:27:27 BST 2021

Hello Tyson

Thank you for the text update in Chinese. The actual 21.04.0 installer
doesn't delete all files in the Kdenlive folder and the left over leads
to a crash when starting 21.04.0.

Yes this download banner is a "global" page that's the reason why it's
green. It shows up on all language the same. I made the change to a
global page to have it easier when update the version. Then I
implemented a special link "piwi" that the download gets counted so we
can make analysis how many download we have.

The banner is fixed and all download links are working.

Eugen