Kdenlive Website Divi Builder issue -- again

Tyson Tan tysontan at tysontan.com
Wed Apr 28 04:12:23 BST 2021

Hi team,

I'm very sorry that I ran into some problem with Kdenlive.org's Divi
Builder again today.

When I was trying to edit the newly added red text:

"Windows: Uninstall old version. Then install version 21.04.0."

on the Download page, for some reason it broke The Windows
Setup/Standalone version's download buttons (again!). I did open the
modules look for the new text's location, but I'm pretty sure I clicked
the "Disregard All Changes" button before doing anything else.

I was able to fix the the buttons by using HTML code from a unaffected
button. I have double checked the links to make sure they are correct as
well. Still, I think the height of all Download buttons look a bit off
now. I can't remember whether they started like this or not before I
touching the page. I was in a panic.

What I've learned this time: 1) Wordpress's Revision system did not work
for Divi Builder for some reason. 2) For the Download Section
specifically, things can't be translated inside of it and all languages
share the same stuff. 3) I must switch to Code mode first, then refresh
the page, and only then will Divi display the correct HTML code.
Otherwise it will display some interpreted codes that produces the exact
result like when I broke it today. I wonder if they are connected.

Please have a look at the situation and make additional fixes if
necessary.

My deepest apology again for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
Tyson Tan