Bad practices from competitors

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sat May 16 07:40:16 BST 2020

Software packages repositories are useful to guarantee sources and
binaries for most of users.
Knomo is reporting a consequence of "click to download" strategy
(appimage, exe...)

Best distribution projects provide (for example) APT repository to users
are up-to-date + have secure files origins.

Narcis Garcia
El 16/5/20 a les 2:57, Knomo Seikei ha escrit: