Intermediate Rendering Settings

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:23:35 BST 2020

Ed,

I think I'm right in saying you can add a kdenlive project to another
kdenlive project. This would mean instead of rendering your pre project,
you could just add that project as an asset of the next, keeping perfect
quality, true to source files.

Not in front of a computer to test, so apologies if I'm mistaken here.

Cheers