subtitles: don't hardcode into video / remove alltogether?

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Wed Dec 30 17:14:39 GMT 2020

A good feature for the feature: Treat subtitle tracks as any other track
in timeline (T1, T2,...), and also when rendering to file containers
that support (multiple) subtitles tracks.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 30/12/20 a les 18:03, Eugen Mohr ha escrit: