Rendering does not use full CPU

DogFilm videobrain at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:40:38 BST 2019

Thank you very much for having the guts of speaking freely about these
things!

It is in fact very needed that developers are not only open, but thankful
for negative feedback, because these users are the only ones helping you to
make your software better! Clueless noobs that never have seen a pro
editing desk but praising kdenlive as "professional" are the problem, not
people pointing out the problems!

If I had the time I could add several hours of Kdenlive pain videos to your
collection, however I need to keep constructive and have enough things to
do, even if it would be fun...

I think the most important message is to warn creative people not to waste
their time - this is needed as a contrast as long as anybody is using the
word "professional" to describe kdenlive. Not because of hate against bad
software, but out of compassion for fellow video editors that might lose a
lot of time.

It must be warned very strongly to not use this software in any
professional context!

I had another test session this weekend with Kdenlive and it was a horrible
experience.
I felt that this must be kind of a joke software.
I think it was finally my last session with Kdenlive.
I feel very stupid to have wasted time again with this.

Olive looks great, hopefully these guys will be successful!

Good Luck!