Clip monitor "Multitrack view" rendered into final file

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Tue Sep 24 11:36:08 BST 2019

Le 24/09/2019 à 12:11, DogFilm a écrit :
> Oh, you have no time teaching me, I understand. Makes me very sad.

you are welcome to ask for help, but there are here no paid people for
this job.

So you tune may upset most of us.

kdenlive is a very hard work for a very small team, mostly working at
free time. You may also try cinelerra or blender.

I try to use open source software as much as I can, and used kdenlive
for around 10 years, now, but when major company pushes it's product
like DaVinci Resolve now (free version), it's difficult to compete.

That said I use extensively the ffmpeg scripts as soon as the first edit
is done

jdd (not involved at all in kdenlive development)

--
http://dodin.org