Align to Audio does not show processing status in GUI

DogFilm videobrain at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 20:48:35 BST 2019

I am using the latest 19.08.1 and I can see no "processing audio" message.
Also the final message disappears after a few seconds, so you can guess
that something happened if you remember the position of clips exactly - not
really usable with more than ten clips...
Re "no feedback means no error" - yes, on the command line that might be
the usual convection, but a gui needs a feedback while it is doing
something, I guess that is not really a new thing in software development :)
Speaking "Linux style" actually I would prefer a log file in a log window -
that could then also be the base for scripting kdenlive, but that is
another discussion...