How to position / align clips frame accurate with keyboard shortcut?

DogFilm videobrain at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 19:36:07 BST 2019

Hi,
I do not understand how to accomplish this basic task with Kdenlive.
I need to position a clip frame accurate so it is synced with audio of
another frame.
Unfortunately the "Align to audio" feature does not work on that clip
because the audio material is very bad - it worked for one other clip very
good, however I need to align multiple clips.
I see there is a dialog for "Edit Duration" - unfortunately this does not
work immediately on the clip, but needs an "ok" click and therefor leads to
many reiterations of evoking that dialog, setting start time, clicking ok -
not usable.
I was expecting a feature to move clips by one frame / second with some
keyboard shortcut - but there does not seem to be any shortcut that helps
me to do right that?
How can  do that very basic thing with Kdenlive?

If there is any other non-obvious way of aligning clips then I would be
really happy if anyone would like to explain how to do this.

Thanks!