VFX and film making summit 2019.

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:20:29 GMT 2019

Hello Rutudhwaj

That is great news, happy to hear from you and see your studio. We are also
a studio in Brazil working exclusively with Free Software as well. More
recently Bruno, from Portugal has participated in the 48hour film
competition using Kdenlive. Very nice to see this network of FLOSS
videomakers growing. :)

What is it that we can help you with? I would recommend to use the nightly
AppImage so you can showcase some of the new coming features like the audio
mixer, improved effects ui, various usability fixes, and hopefully we can
get to fix some performance issues till then. If you'd like to talk about
upcoming features in 2020 you can mention advanced trimming tools, gpu
processing, multi track audio support, audio mapping, opentimelinio
integration among other exciting stuff. Basically we plan to focus the
19.12 cycle mostly on polishing and performance improvements and have a
more feature rich release for the 20.04 version.

I will see if we have some stickers left, maybe we can send you some as
well.

Regards

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439