VFX and film making summit 2019.

Shark Finn sharkfinnstudios at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:36:27 GMT 2019

Sir/Madam,
We Sharkfinn Studios (Pune) are participating in All India Vfx Summit in
Hyderabad,India From 20th to 23rd November 2019. we have booked a booth for
showcasing our work .We are going to showcase our EDITING work made in
Kdenlive. All major software companies like Autodesk,Adobe, Foundry etc are
also participating. Many Indian Producers and Directors are participating
in the Seminar.As we use Kdenlive in our pipeline for Video Edits  in our
movies and projects and we are really glad with its performance and
output,We want to inspire Indian studios to use  Kdenlive and we think
Kdenlive is one of the best open source software available for Video
Editing. If you would allow then we can show Kdenlive Features and  show
reel playing at our booth and how Kdenlive fits in the pipeline perfectly.
This would be really a good chance and platform for promoting Kdenlive.
Thanking you
yours sincerely
Rutudhwaj Deshpande - +91-9096040549
(Sharkfinn Studios proprietor)