example project: 19.04 Multitrack compositing still broken: differs from all previous Kdenlive versions back to 15 and before

Daniil V. Kolpakov dan at progmeistars.lv
Sat May 11 14:56:24 BST 2019

On 10.05.2019 08:29, Evert Vorster wrote:
> As a package maintainer for the kdenlive package in Arch

By the way, I'm an Arch user and I'm currently refraining from updating
the Arch on my home machine because I have a long pre-19.04 project
unfinished. I've also updated Arch at another machine at work and happen
to edit another video with 19.04 — not my daily job but anyway. The
19.04 looks more or less OK for me but I'm afraid of the project
incompatibility. So I've downloaded an appimage (the
kdenlive-18.12.1b-x86_64.appimage) and tried running it and opening my
old project with it. Seems to work! Although I'm still afraid of
updating the Arch :D