Wiki edits: FAQ for system requirement (draft)

Kolloom D kolloom at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 04:35:00 GMT 2019

> As a user of a Vega 64 with Kdenlive

Would you mind sharing your rendering profiles? Gpu rendering requires
either h264_amf or hevc_amf. I got this information from this table
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/HWAccelIntro

 > but viewing the project when several filters are used (specially
rotation, resize and co)

I think proxy only deal with clips resolution but not the effects that
are applied on top. I would have put "use preview quality under
composite will also improve the performance" but there are some nasty
bugs that makes preview and high quality effects inconsistent.

https://invent.kde.org/kde/kdenlive/issues/84