Wiki edits: FAQ for system requirement (draft)

Kolloom D kolloom at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 04:23:40 GMT 2019

Good day. Not sure if dev listing is the right place to post this... In
light of recent mail list discussion I wrote up this short FAQ regarding
system requirement for running kdenlive. Please take a look.

https://userbase.kde.org/User:Thompsony/draft/sys_req

A couple points that I feel need further clarification:

* Whats the status on wayland support?
* Vincent mentioned hardware encoding profiles for nvidia gpus, are
those something that is include in the installation or are they on a
stickie somewhere I overlooked?
* I assume the appimage ships with gpu acceleration enabled?

First time contributing to floss projects so excuse me if what I wrote
is totally factually incorrect.  :p

Thompson