Latest kdenlive

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 12:33:16 GMT 2019

Hi Mettavihari,

So as Vincent said use the AppImage for now at least until next LTS in case
you will upgrade.

Next thursday (December 12) will be the release of 19.12. One thing to
note, you are using the 15.x version which is very different from the post
code refactoring 19.x series. So I would personally recommend to only start
new projects with this new version.

Let us know how the upgrade goes.

Cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439