Latest kdenlive

Mettavihari D tv.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:34:39 GMT 2019

Greetings

We have been using kdenlive on our production during the last 4-5 years.
 Before kdenlive we were using cinelerra

Our setup is the standard ubuntu LTS version and kdenlive from the
repositories.

I note that the version we are working with is 15.x.x

On the list you talk about version 19.x.x

Would you recommend us to build our own updated version,  and if so where
should i take the source code from.

We use the kdenlive in a production environment on about 20 PCs all running
Ubuntu LTS and would like to have a somewhat stable version.

We are, along with that, also happy to compile the occasional test version
if the community needs it.

We regularly build our own ffmpeg version

Regards
Mettavihari