No Kdenlive packages for Ubuntu 19.04 via stable ppa

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue Apr 23 10:09:20 BST 2019

Same problem for Debian versions (stable, of course): No repository.
At Kdenlive website talks only about using Full-testing Debian version,
an no way with a Stable Debian to get it from adequate packaged binaries.

Ubuntu's PPA is the way to use a dedicated repository with Ubuntu
(stable version) instead of having to work with Ubuntus in development
stage (such as 19.10 today)

El 22/4/19 a les 22:59, Jesse DuBord ha escrit: