No Kdenlive packages for Ubuntu 19.04 via stable ppa

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:28:57 BST 2019

Jesse, long time!

Don't know what is the status of the PPA, but you can try the AppImage
(from our website) and Flatpak versions.

We intend to focus the 19.04 cycle to fix all the small issues left and
polish the rough edges so help with testing is much appreciated.

Cheers :D

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439