Crash report with AppImage

Cornelius cphbooming2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:05:36 UTC 2018

Hello,

First of all, I LOVE your work, thank you!

Kdenlive crashed reproducibly in version 18.04.1 using the AppImage on
Ubuntu 16.04 when trying to playback a video with the rotoscoping
effect. So I went to the website and read how to do a bug report
(https://kdenlive.org/en/bug-reports/), installed the packages and
because I could not use the repo version of Ubuntu I started it with
"gdb Kdenlive.AppImage run" (Kdenlive is in ~/bin), gdb told me that it
found nothing, therefore Kdenlive did not start. Is there a way to
report a bug with backtrace using the AppImage or should I just go ahead
and compile it myself?

greetings,

Cornelius