spanish translation of website

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:30:41 UTC 2018

Hi Javier

:

> Hello!
> Well, i have translated http://reactos.org website in the past (some
> pages, not every of them, and not translatable today). And yes, i have used
> wordpress (i contributed to the reactos.org blog which was hosted on it, (
> http://reactos.wordpress.com, in spanish)

That is good enough for us!

But, as this is a completely different project, i guess i must learn how is
> internacionalization implemented here :)

We are still getting the hang of it and very open to workflow suggestions.
For now we write the post in english and people with access can copy the
post and translate it.

> Thank you for your reply!

Thank you for the help! :)

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 10:59 PM, farid abdelnour <snd.noise at gmail.com>