spanish translation of website

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:59:19 UTC 2018

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your interest in contributing to the project.

Do you have any experience internationalizing content? Also have you ever
used Wordpress? There is also another person interested in participating
for the spanish translations. Will ask him to join this thread so we can
get started.

Cheers! :D

PS
Sorry for the late reply. Too much work atm.

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439