Wiki page for building Kdenlive

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Tue May 8 07:00:01 UTC 2018

On 29.04.2018 11:56, Camille wrote:
> Hi  all,

Hi !
> I  have updated the wiki page for building Kdenlive :
>
> https://community.kde.org/Kdenlive/Development
>
> I didn't mention building the app on Windows or MacOS, as I couldn't
> find any page to link to. Are there any page dedicated to them on the
> wiki?

Thanks a lot for your work. We currently don't have documentation on
building for Windows but several persons (Vincent and Elie) have done
work and I think it would be valuable to document their work.

Vincent builds on linux using the MXE cross compilation environment.
Elie worked on porting MLT to posix for MSVC compilation.

It would be great if you can get in touch with them and coordinate a
documentation effort.
Regarding MacOs, I don't think we have any docs or any real attempt from
the developer team.

Thanks and ping me if you need anything.

Jean-Baptiste