Kdenlive SIGSEGV on startup

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:58:30 UTC 2018

Hi Johannes

Not an expert here, but which version of QT are you using?

Also please note that the team atm is very small and focused on the
refactoring and other issues so they might not be able to provide build
support. Have you tried using the AppImage version? Also Vincent recently
updated the PPA in case that helps you:

https://launchpad.net/~kdenlive/+archive/ubuntu/kdenlive-stable

Good luck
:)

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439