Kdenlive issue with last update and MTL V6.6.0

Rafal Lalik rafallalik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 00:37:05 UTC 2018

I have a similar problem, though I don't think it is related to
mlt-6.6.0. First, I am using gentoo, with qt-5.9.1, and mlt-6.6.0 (this
I installed manually through portage). Here is the output of cmake:

-- Found KF5 >= 5.23.0 enabling icon coloring
-- Could NOT find KF5DocTools: found neither KF5DocToolsConfig.cmake nor
kf5doctools-config.cmake
-- Could NOT find KF5FileMetaData: found neither
KF5FileMetaDataConfig.cmake nor kf5filemetadata-config.cmake
-- KF5 FileMetadata not found, file metadata will not be available
-- Checking for module 'mlt++'
--   Found mlt++, version 6.6.0
-- Found MLT++: /usr/lib64/libmlt++.so
-- Qt5 WebKitWidgets not found. You cannot use your Freesound.org
credentials, only preview files can be downloaded from the Online
Resources Widget

However, all three missing optional packages:

/usr/lib64/cmake/KF5DocTools/KF5DocToolsConfig.cmake
/usr/lib64/cmake/KF5FileMetaData/KF5FileMetaDataConfig.cmake
/usr/lib64/cmake/Qt5WebKitWidgets/Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake

exist, their paths and content are consistent with other components of
KF5, and the FindKF5.cmake script from extra-cmake-modules works the same.
I tried to move two of these missing optional components to REQUIRED
section in the CMakeLists.txt but it didn't really change anything and
then my cmake failed due to missing required components.

I don't know whether it is relevant because I must admin I didn't check
it with master branch, but I am using for these compilations a
refractoring_timeline branch.

Regards,
Rafal