Kdenlive issue with last update and MTL V6.6.0

Ashwin Samudre capnoi8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:40:08 UTC 2018

Hello, I was working for features in kdenlive on Ubuntu but the system qt
support was below 5.6 so some functions couldn't work.
Now I use kde neon for dev work. I would suggestn to opt for OS with up to
date system qt support, as externally installing qt 5.10 can also give
problems, being 2 qt versions on system.

You can use Arch Linux as mentioned or use neon.