rotate a video

andres tello andres.tello at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 17:27:12 BST 2018

the background is solid? you just could add a title with that background to
cover the 'empty' spaces that got black renderd...
 the other thing I would to, is export the frame, take it to gimp, correct
the corners, cut the inside, save it as transparent png and place it at
video1, just add a little composiete opacity to blend it nicely...

 And lastly, I would do a litle % of zoom, but you said you can't do it...