rotate a video

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Jul 27 17:05:28 BST 2018

Hello

I hope it's here than I can have help to use kdenlive, else please
direct me to the right place :-)

I'm a long time french user of kdenlive. Right now I have to fix an
orientation error of one camera, not horizontal.

to fix this, I presently use the effect "rotate and shear" and rotate on
x axis around -20

but then  black triangle are seen on any 4 corners:

https://www.cjoint.com/doc/18_07/HGBp1zZHxLh_Screenshot-20180727-175223.png

When I do the same with Digikam (for example) with photos, there is an
option "keep the larger image" that keeps the larger size possible
excluding the black area.

Is there a way to do the same on kdenlive? I can't make the zoom or crop
give the right result

thanks
jdd

--