Contributing to Kdenlive

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Jul 26 08:20:04 BST 2018

On 23.07.2018 00:21, Juku Trump wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Juku!

Thanks a lot for your contribution and sorry for my late reply. Your
help is very welcome. I have now merged your contribution. Regarding the
tests, they need some work and currently don't all pass and crash. We
need to work on that.

Regarding other tasks, we really need to make a list of UI improvements
that could be done without too much knowledge of the whole code. I will
try to spend some time on it tomorrow, help is welcome. But basically,
if there is any UI related thing that you want to improve, feel free to
ask and we can guide you if needed.

Best regards,

Jean-Baptiste