[Help] Where and how to send my code contribuition?

Willian Pessoa wpessoa at outlook.com
Sun Jul 8 23:04:20 BST 2018

Hi!

I added three "safe zone" overlays to (clip)monitor. It can be seen here<https://phabricator.kde.org/T5434>.

I need some help to push these changes to main branch (rectoring timeline or master?). I already created an phabricator account. I try push my branch to remote, but I received this message: "fatal: remote error: service not enabled: /kdenlive.git".

How and where I should push my branch to pull-request and revision? Is there some manual for it?

How you can see, I am not acquainted to phabricator and KDE's code contributions process.

Thanks!
Willian Pesssoa