The future is almost here

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Jul 6 17:14:45 BST 2018

El 06/07/18 a les 16:35, Jean-Baptiste Mardelle ha escrit:

> On 06.07.2018 10:43, Narcis Garcia wrote:
>> "Most of the code was rewritten, which also means many possible..."
>>
>> I say: Some Kdenlive users need LTS versions instead of needing to be
>> trying latest AppImages forever.
>
> For sure. But for that we need to reach stability. That's what we hope
> to achieve with the 18.08 release.

I'm waiting for LTS versions since Kdenlive v0.9
An LTS version of a software receives updates (during years)
independently of mainline version. This also allows to be trusted and
productive in OS distributions.
Think in M.Firefox LTS versions.

>> 4. File -> Open : Can't open folders with non-english characters in
>> their names (double-click and no effect).
>
> I cannot reproduce. Will do more tests. You mean you have a project file
> stored in a folder with non standard characters and cannot access the
> content of the folder from the file > open dialog ? Can you copy/paste
> the name of the problematic folder in a mail?

/home/user/VĂ­deos

LANG=ca_ES.UTF-8
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=GNOME