Adding "loop" atom to the video header?

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 21:04:35 UTC 2018

hi

i saw you posted this at the website as well... maybe you missed Harald's
answer (which is basically the same as Vincent's one) so here it goes:

"Kdenlive leverages ffmpeg for encoding, so if ffmpeg doesn’t support
certain atoms, there’s no way for Kdenlive to get it into the rendered
output file. I checked the most recent moveenc.c from ffmpeg’s source code
repo and it doesn’t include support for the LOOP atom.

I highly recommend consulting the ffmpeg forum for your question; it might
be even better to file a feature request or issue with the ffmpeg project.

Only *after* ffmpegs adds support for the LOOP atom with a corresponding
metadata key(!!) you can start using it in Kdenlive without the need for
any Kdenlive updates, as you could then simply set the key through the
project meta data dialog. But you need ffmpeg supporting this."

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439