Kdenlive at FLOSS events

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:29:41 UTC 2018

Greetings all

Happy 2018 and beyond.

Let us mark our presence this year at our local and internactional FLOSS
events. If make it to this year's Libre Graphics Meeting I'll do a
lightning talk. I will also propose workshops and talks nationally at FLOSS
events in Brazil.

I know SCaLE is looking for graphics/video people so if anyone is in the
States maybe they can drop by and participate.

Also I propose we do a community meeting at Akademy this year and maybe a
sprint at Randa? Or both at the same time somewhere else. What say you? Let
me know so I can produce this meetings.

Cheers to all and I wish us a great year to edit!

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439