SoK 2018, Introduction to community

Ashwin Samudre capnoi8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 13:30:18 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I am Ashwin Samudre, a 3rd year Computer Engineering undergraduate student
at Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune, India.

I am thankful to the KDE mentors for guiding me throughout the process to
create and submit the proposal for the SoK 2018. In this year's SoK, I
intend that in addition to resizing and moving the image on monitor, adding
functionality to adjust rotation directly on monitor screen.
I would also work on improving the UI of qml overlay.

Again, I would like to thank the mentors in the Kdenlive community for
giving me this amazing opportunity.

Link to my proposal -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bkpLJvOxwP3ZqGC_d4vWkecKH2p0d6Kh/view

Looking forward to a great season ahead.!

Regards,
Ashwin Samudre
IRC - revten