KDE project

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Jan 4 09:27:41 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:19:18 PM CET you wrote:
> Hello, I am Ashwin Samudre and I am grateful to have been selected for the
> season of kde with Kdenlive.
> I would like to know what should be my steps ahead to work with the
> kdenlive codebase.

Hi all,

For all interested developers, I just updated the community wiki page with
hopefully easy instructions on how to setup a development environment for
Kdenlive:

https://community.kde.org/Kdenlive/Development

And for Ashwin, the qml for the monitor overlay is located in src/monitor/
view/ and the main file for effect overlay is kdenlivemonitoreffectscene.qml

Please comment or ask any question if something does not work as expected.

Regards
Jean-Baptiste