Feature Idea: Music and Sound Effects Bank

Camille Moulin camille.moulin at free.fr
Thu Dec 13 21:51:33 GMT 2018

Hi Candide,

That's a cool idea, that is already partly implemented in Kdenlive.
Beside the icon to add a clip to your project, you have a menu that lets
you choose :
-Clip, Color clip, Title clip, etc. and also "Online resources".
Currently, you can choose stuff from Freesound, Archive.org videos and
Open Clip arts. So, I guess that would be the place to start.

Cheers,
Camille