Issue with downloading new title templates

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Sun Dec 9 18:43:27 GMT 2018

Hallo Candide

The downloaded title clips are stored here:
AppData\Local\kdenlive\titles (Windows+r -> type “APPDATA” -> then
follow the path above). Yes you are right; as long as the title
templates are not moved into the title folder they are not visible. I’ll
check if the refactoring version has this issue as well and if yes I
open a task to solve that.