Latest stable AppImage

Jogchum Reitsma j.reitsma at hccnet.nl
Fri Apr 20 08:04:04 UTC 2018

Op 19-04-18 om 21:28 schreef Harald Albrecht:
> Hi Jogchum,
>
> 18.08 is the separate refactoring branch using projects files (yet)
> incompatible with the stable series and thus 18.04. So, yes, this is
> by design. Also, older Kdenlive releases can't read projects which
> bear a higher format version than they support themselves. Usually,
> new project features were introduced withe new releases, and thus the
> project format version bumped up. However, newer versions can read
> older version up to a certain level. This does not apply or only very
> limited to the refactoring branch.
>
> Best regards,
> Harald
OK, thanks for the explanation.

I suppose focus of developers is now on bringing 18.04 to the final
release. I haven't found a  roadmap for the following release(s); the
roadmap on the wiki had it's last update in august 2015, it says, and
the link to the Kanboard on that page is dead. Is a time schedule for
18.08 available?

Best regards, Jogchum