How to commit a change to LiftGammaGain effect?

Dušan Hanuš hanus at pixelhouse.cz
Fri Sep 8 13:28:57 UTC 2017

Hello,

I modified the Lift Gamma Gain effect so that I can select negative Lift
values (which for me as an editor is absolute must so that I don't need
to use another --and slow-- effects like Bezier Curves etc.)

Now if I wanted to share the commit, how do I do that? (I'm not very
experienced developer, so please could you describe it as specifically
as possible?)

I imagine it must be reviewed somehow...

And there's one more thing. This effect is actually two parts - a
QWidget and a MLT effect which unfortunately does not handle negative
values greatly and must be modified too.

So I guess MLT is completely different project and I have to ask there,
right?

Thank you!