Feedback, so far.

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 06:38:34 UTC 2017

Hi there...

On the subject of grouping.
It would be really nice for Kdenlive to support sub-groups as well.

Previously, when grouping a set of groups, the original groupings were
lost.
When automatically splitting out audio and grouping the split audio and
video together it is desirable to preserve the grouping of the audio and
video through subsequent groupings and un-groupings.

Kind regards,
-Evert-

--
Evert Vorster