Feedback, so far.

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Sep 2 17:29:47 UTC 2017

On 31.08.2017 00:11, farid abdelnour wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Farid,

> So we have gotten some feedback both from reddit and at the website. At
> r/editors we have gotten the most interesting answer, if you'd like to
> comment there to further the discussion...
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/editors/comments/6ww3n1/looking_for_feedback/
>
> Cheers.
>
> PS
> Let us wait a week maybe and then try to compile the answers... what do you
> say?

I have been sick for most of this week and couldn't follow the
discussions, will be back next week. If you have time to compile the
different options/ideas in a page that would be really great.

PS: I also want to prepare a post for the website next week before going
to Randa to talk about our progress and what is planned for Randa. Maybe
we can also include some of the feedback from your poll.

See you soon.

jb