Render a 50fps project at 25fps

Cyril Duveau linux4cyril at free.fr
Tue Oct 24 08:12:16 UTC 2017

Hello Harald,

Thank you for your detailed response.
Just to be sure, I can do that change while all my files are loaded and
I am ready to render?
Once I have the settings at 25fps, could I go back to 50fps the same
way (HD 1080p 50 fps)?

I want to perform tests to see if it is really worth rendering at 50fps
or if 25 is enough...

Thanks & Regards,
Cyril