Render a 50fps project at 25fps

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Mon Oct 23 19:08:33 UTC 2017

Cyril,

you don't mention the other project settings, so I need to guess to some
extend; I'm assuming FullHD for the moment. In the Project > Project
Settings... dialog, set the "Fps" drop down to 25 so you don't need to
sift through all the many profiles. In the list, open the "Full HD
1080", so you see (assuming that no filter is set for scanning) two
entries: HD 1080i 25 fps, as well as HD 1080p 25 fps. Select the second
one (HD 1080p 25 fps), click "Ok". Done.

Best regards,
Harald