Kdenlive on review on teletrickmania.com. Please Check

Tele Trick Mania aashirvad.kumar22 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 11:09:14 UTC 2017

Hey,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Aashirvad Kumar, writer and author of teletrickmania.com.

I would like to inform you that we have mentioned your *Kdenlive*
application in our articles in many articles. Please check it out and
inform us about the review of your application.

http://teletrickmania.com/10-best-paid-free-video-editor-software-for-windows/

If you think there more things should be added then please inform us and we
will try to add them.

To be honest behalf of this we need support from you that is about, please
add our review on your website as a reviewer or as you want to support us.

Thanks & Regards
Aashirvad Kumar
Founder and content writer