Introduction and bug reporting

Gustavo Boiko gustavo.boiko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:24:00 UTC 2017

Hello

I am Gustavo Boiko, a former KDE contributor trying to come back to this
awesome community. :)
As kdenlive is the application I have been playing around and having fun
the most lately, I am trying to start contributing to the nice work you
guys have been doing.

I talked to Farid, who pointed me to the list of blockers of the timeline
refactor so I tried to build/use it to see what it looks like.
While trying to use it, I found a crash that I reported here:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T7078

I have some spare time next week to dedicate to kdenlive, so if there is
something I can help with, please let me know.

Cheers

Gustavo Boiko