Multicam Sync and general worlflow limitations

DogFilm videobrain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:20:07 UTC 2017

Looks like this is what I called "manual" editing or like you describe it
seems to be quite near to that. I will play around a little bit more,
however it is problematic if you have only audio as a sync reference. With
many cams you can produce material with the same global timecode, what is a
very good sync source. If you look at the video you will see how they are
using this information to sync some of the files - however it is also very
good to have other sync sources available, like e.g. audio.